Hello Guys, This is our new article on Windows 10 : May Update 2019. In this article, we tell you what we have new features in our Windows 10 May 2019 Update if you have any query regarding Windows 10 update mention in comment section.
Microsoft is starting to roll out the Windows 10 May 2019 update , which includes a new “light mode,” feature quick access to Japanese kaomoji – emoji, and a Sandbox security feature available to Windows 10 Pro and Enterprise users.
What’s new in Window 10 : May 2019 Update
Windows 10, below is a quick rundown of the latest features in the May 2019 Update:
- New Light theme and desktop background:- The updated look really awesome and affects more interface elements, and a sliker. Windows 10 updated default desktop background works well both light and dark modes. Users can also now choose Light, Dark, and Custom personalization modes.
- Cortana separate from Search:– Cortana is no longer integrated with the search box, so when you click the Cortana icon, Windows AI assistant starts listening without the need for a click on the microphone icon.
- Lots of included app updates:- Notepad gets new features, as does Snip & Sketch. Sticky Notes gets new dark notes, the ability to attach images, and multiple-desktop support. With the Windows May 2019 Update you’re now free to remove a lot more included apps, such as 3D Viewer, OneNote, Skype, and Voice Recorder many more.
- New updating Setting:- Windows can now determine your active hours automatically so that backups are performed while you’re not using your PC. You can also pause your updates and delay feature updates for up to a year and quality updates for a month.
- Troubleshooting suggestions:- The updated Troubleshoot page in Settings now includes a Recommended section to get your PC running smoother. It take your some permission related about basic and full diagnose data and give you suggestions for troubleshoot your app and settings.
- Brightness slider in Action Center:- Windows 10’s screen brightness options have long been inadequate—Suggested, Darker, Brighter, Brightest, and so on. You found this slider in Action Bar in the corner of Windows Taskbar. Now you get a simple, clear slider to lower and raise brightness gradually.
- Back up and sync to OneDrive:- You can now choose to have your Desktop, Documents, and Photos user folders backed up and synced to OneDrive Directly.
- Kaomojis and Symbols:- Windows Key-plus-Period Key(Win+.) brings up a panel of these character-based emojis, like :). Emoji and Kaomojis’s also now offers a panel of symbols, which you get to when you hit the ? icon.
- Sandbox Mode for Pro and Enterprise:- This is a virtual copy of Windows running inside your actual Windows . You can use it to test installation of dubious programs.
How to download Windows’s 10 May 2019 Update
To download the Windows 10 May 2019 update, you just go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update. Then select Check for updates. The Windows May 2019 update (Windows 10, version 1903) will appear, which you can then download and install. The process will work in the background until Windows sends a final notification, when you update complete, install this update with a system reboot.
Another way to download the update is to go to the Windows 10 search box and type in “Windows Update.” It should bring you to the same update menu.
If you don’t see the May 2019 update option, Don’t worry because we are here. We have solution for you, you just download Windows 10 Update Assistant and run this app and update your Windows.
Click and download Windows 10 Update Assistant from Official Site.
I hope you like our article if you have any query mention in comments section.